Invacare Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:12:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Invacare Boards.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the HELP by clicking the link below. You may have to REGISTER before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TDX-SR Performance

Recent Items

Views: 43
Comments (0)
By: BamaBobAlex

Views: 29
Comments (0)
By: KiwiJenn

Views: 24
Comments (0)

Views: 20
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TDX-SR Performance  (Read 2627 times)
wkd32

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2008, 12:42:59 pm »

The Rep from my equipment supplier came in reprogrammed the chair.  Unfortunately, he had little or no familiarity with the procedure, and made the chair much worse than it was.  I only discovered how bad it was 15 minutes after he left.  I phoned him and asked him to turn around and come back.  After struggling with it for a while, he phoned Invacare to get instructions.  He managed to get it back to the way it was, more or less, and supposedly added some torque.  It seems better, but is not great.  It was at this point that I decided to buy my own programmer and learn to use it.

The second major issue I had was the ratcheting and pitching of the chair when coming off of a ramp.  The equipment supplier rep had no idea about this.  He once again called Invacare.  Invacare said that this was normal and was caused by the stability lock.  All I can say is, it doesn't feel normal.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: