Invacare Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:17:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Invacare Boards.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the HELP by clicking the link below. You may have to REGISTER before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is the MPJ+ joystick a direct swap for the SPJ+?

Recent Items

Views: 43
Comments (0)
By: BamaBobAlex

Views: 29
Comments (0)
By: KiwiJenn

Views: 24
Comments (0)

Views: 20
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the MPJ+ joystick a direct swap for the SPJ+?  (Read 3278 times)
KiwiJenn
Administrator
Disability: Neuromuscular Condition
Invacare Equipment: 22 February 2005 - TDX 5, with Tarsy Tilt/Recline and Articulating Elevating Legrests. December 2013 - TDX SR T/R/E/PL

test

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:21:46 am »

Sorry guys I kinda changed topic didn't I.

Well I've been discussing things with Mike for awhile now about why some MK5 features were removed from MK6 and giving him a list of features I'd personally like to see added as an upgrade to MK6 or added to the MK7 when it comes out in the future.

When I read your reply jakyeyboy1 about the two features been added to the MK7 I got excited:D but I guess we will all see what will be an upgrade or added to new electronics.  Time will tell.

Originally Posted by jakeyboy1                                    
                 customer feed back, and trying to keep up with Quantum....
Their optional speed package? 8 MPH - Pride lost the Torque/Power by increasing the speed I'm guessing.  To get the Torque Invacare needed to lower the speed by 1km/mph which isn't to much.  But yea it be nice to have 8.5mph and the Torque but I guess we can't get it both ways.  I was thinking Invacare should have two type of HDTTGB motors, 1 at 7.5mph max speed including Torque and the other HDTTGB set as a speed motor at 8.5mph or 10mph WOAHHHH

Their optional batteries/charger? Group 24's and an 8A charger. - TDX SP and TDX SR both come with 22 and 24s, if you get Elevate you get 22s or I guess x3 22s

Other options include a lighting package and wider tires for better traction. - Invacare NZ sell this
The TDX SP RAM (pole motors) can get up to speeds of the TDX SR with GB motors.

CLICK ME

Yea I'd love to do the same.Smiley

Posted by SweetBearCub - Some day, should I ever have the money, and I meet someone who is good at engineering, I really would like to just order some parts and build my own high-spec chair. 120A controller, gearless/brushless motors, 8-10 MPH top speed, soft super low pressure tires for superior ride quality with kevlar reinforced rubber for superior puncture resistance, standard LED lighting, lithium-ion (or better) battery system, standard color LCD joystick with odometer, speedometer, and clock, multiple profiles (and battery gauge displayed as a percentage with 1% resolution), frame constructed of aluminum or other extremely strong & light material, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: