Invacare Boards
April 20, 2024, 05:18:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Invacare Boards.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the HELP by clicking the link below. You may have to REGISTER before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

' Show Your Ability' Expo At the Dunedin Edgar Centre NZ

Recent Items

Views: 43
Comments (0)
By: BamaBobAlex

Views: 29
Comments (0)
By: KiwiJenn

Views: 24
Comments (0)

Views: 20
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ' Show Your Ability' Expo At the Dunedin Edgar Centre NZ  (Read 1021 times)
Malcolmtdx5
Disability: Cerebral palsy
Invacare Equipment: TDX SP (2010), Tilt/Recline/Elevating Leg Rests TDX 5 (2003 - 2010) Invacare Ranger 2 Rear-wheel Drive (1997 2003 ) I've been using power chairs since 1971

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »

Hi there,

'FOR YOUR INFO'

There is a' Show Your Ability' Expo At the Dunedin Edgar centre, Tuesday, 21 February 2012 between 9 AM and 2 PM, entry is free

That is Dunedin New Zealand

Malcolm.
Report Spam   Logged
KiwiJenn
Administrator
Disability: Neuromuscular Condition
Invacare Equipment: 22 February 2005 - TDX 5, with Tarsy Tilt/Recline and Articulating Elevating Legrests. December 2013 - TDX SR T/R/E/PL

test

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:37:32 pm »

Yep and I'll be going to the one in Auckland:)
I'll post the other info for anyone else in New Zealand interested in going to the ones in there areas.

Show Your Ability brings together all the major suppliers of rehabilitation and home healthcare equipment, under one roof on a single day. This is the perfect opportunity to learn about new technologies and solutions for your clients needs.

14 February - Auckland - Waitakere Trusts Stadium 9am - 3pm

15 February - Hamilton - Mystery Creek Events Centre

16 February - Palmerston North - Arena Manawatu

20 February - Christchurch - Pioneer Stadium

21 February - Dunedin - Edgar Stadium
Report Spam   Logged

Malcolmtdx5
Disability: Cerebral palsy
Invacare Equipment: TDX SP (2010), Tilt/Recline/Elevating Leg Rests TDX 5 (2003 - 2010) Invacare Ranger 2 Rear-wheel Drive (1997 2003 ) I've been using power chairs since 1971

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:54:23 pm »

Hi Jen,

I fired off a quick e-mail to Invacare New Zealand, asking them if they would be attending

Perhaps, they might be showing the second-generation TDX SP and TDX RAM!

I've already been in contact with the local agents for Magic Mobility and they will be showing the new version of the frontier V6, plus the four-wheel-drive X8.

Do you think dynamic controls will be there as well?

Cheers,

Malcolm.
Report Spam   Logged
KiwiJenn
Administrator
Disability: Neuromuscular Condition
Invacare Equipment: 22 February 2005 - TDX 5, with Tarsy Tilt/Recline and Articulating Elevating Legrests. December 2013 - TDX SR T/R/E/PL

test

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 09:01:39 pm »

Hiya Smiley

Yep Invacare will be there, I doubt the TDX SP/SR RAM will be there as it's not a new product and not a chair that is ordered much as it's not under the MOH Funding list but is more available to those who have the extra cash and ACC clients.

I don't think the 2012 TDX SP 2nd Gen will be there as it's not even launched in the US

Yep Dynamic Controls will be there, they are there every year from when I've been. 

Magic Mobility will be there too and I like looking at what they have to offer even though there chairs are out of reach through the funding scheme haha need to win lotto to buy a chair from them Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: