Invacare Boards
March 29, 2024, 08:11:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Invacare Boards.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the HELP by clicking the link below. You may have to REGISTER before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mark IV A errors

Recent Items

Views: 43
Comments (0)
By: BamaBobAlex

Views: 29
Comments (0)
By: KiwiJenn

Views: 24
Comments (0)

Views: 20
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark IV A errors  (Read 258 times)
gac3rd
Disability: T4 para, HO fused hips, 45 years in a chair
Invacare Equipment: 11 year old Torque SP

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2018, 03:28:37 pm »

Torque build around 1998. All original equipment, with rebuilt motors and gearboxes. Chair stops with 3 flashing bars. Fault codes from log: 18, 09, 15, 13, 28, 30, 09, 13, 28, 15, 10, 09, 28, 10, 09. I think 28, 10, and 09 are the most recent, but not certain of the order they are displayed. But I assume open circuits on both sides are the most recent. Wiring seems OK. Battery's are MK and pretty old (my memory is getting very poor - not sure how old). This started when the tires were way underinflated, so the load on the batteries was high. Everytime I have turned the power switch off and then on, things work fine for awhile. Battey voltage display is the normal 2 bars left, 1 bar far right indication. I am guessing new batteries are needed, but the open circuit the complete stop far from the house, and the open circuit indication is concerning. Was hoping for a more gradual death with a refusal to go up the hill.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: